link parties

Monday, October 18, 2010

crafty birthday gift idea




My daughter was going to a friend’s birthday party. I wanted her gift to be something fun and unique, not the same old Barbie doll. Alivia and I love to make crafts together, so I figured her friend likes to, also. I thought the Ready-to-Go! Indie File Box would be the perfect size box to fill with craft goodies.

I then discovered that the Ready-to-Go! 1 1/2″ blocks fit perfectly inside the file box and are a great surface for kids crafts. They’re also a great deal at $8.95 for 9 blocks! Alivia likes to draw pictures on each side of the block with pens. (I have to admit that I like to do this, too.)

The file box includes tab dividers, so we included several sheets of stickers and fancy paper. There was even enough room for a cute paper punch and some glittery pens!



To finish off the crafty gift, we wrapped it in beautiful pink fabric and topped it with a big ribbon!

My daughter was so proud to give this gift, a personalized present that she put so much thought into, like picking out the perfect stickers that she knew her friend would like, and decorating one of the blocks. It was really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment